Yesterday, Dan and I took the boys to their first Austin Mothers of Multiples (AMOM) event, the annual Fall Festival. I joined AMOM over the summer, but hadn't been to anything yet. There were probably around 120 people that showed up. There were twins all over the place, along with at least three sets of triplets (that I saw). We met a really nice couple, McKay and Susanne, and their fraternal twin boys, Ray and Calvin. After we started chatting, we were surprised to find out that our boys and their boys had been born within three days of each other at the same hospital! Ray and Calvin were born at 26 weeks, so they spent about a month and a half longer in the NICU at St. David's than Aiden and Seth did. But for most of December, our boys were all in the NICU, just in different rooms, which is how it happened that we never met then. It was really neat to talk to them though! Here are a few pictures of the costume contest and several of the families that were at the Fall Festival:



No comments:
Post a Comment