.

.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Name Dropping

Aiden has been saying Daddy and Mommy for about a month now (Seth still sticks to Dada and Mama.), but just this past week, he started saying Sethy and Emma too. Since the boys haven't seen their cousin, Emma, in a little over a month, I was surprised when Aiden looked right at her picture on the refrigerator yesterday and pronounced her name very clearly. His version of Sethy isn't quite as clear, because it doesn't have an "h" sound in it, but it's still so sweet to hear his calling to his brother when they're at the park or across the room!

2 comments:

Carla said...

That is so cool. I love when they start saying words like that and I just think it's the sweetest thing that one of Aiden's first words was Sethy! :)

Unknown said...

The boys are looking more like their father each day (poor guys). Hee Hee! We hope you are doing well! Nate:(910)578-5037