.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Collection

Too much time has passed since I last blogged, and now I find myself unmotivated to recount the various festivities that transpired over the last two weeks. But here are a few of my favorite pictures from our Christmas(es):
First thing on Christmas Eve morning, Aiden got down on his belly to scope out the presents under our Christmas tree.
On Christmas morning at Grandma & Grandpa's house, Aiden was even more eager to check out the gifts, and ran into the living room before I could even get his clothes on. (He grabbed the Santa hat and put it on himself on the way into the living room.)
Grandpa & Grandma got all three toddlers their own cordless drill, which were buzzing for the rest of the day. Surprisingly, the batteries have held up longer than expected, even though the boys play with their drills every day.
Even after Emma was all decked out in her fancy dress for dinner, she was still carrying around her drill. I love that tomboy side of her!
Christmas dinner was at Dan's grandparents house, and one of the uncles got a great picture of Dan and Aiden while we were eating. I have no idea what Aiden was giggling about, but I really thought this picture was cute!
At the end of the day, Emma and Aiden had no problems sitting by the Christmas tree for pictures, but Seth had had enough by then. I love the expression on Emma's face!
Seth and Aiden's new work bench was assembled by Dan on the day after Christmas and the boys spent much of that day and the next hammering, sawing and drilling after Grandpa showed them a few pointers. Of course, they wore their safety glasses all (well, most) of the time.

No comments: