Thursday, January 24, 2008
Catching a Nap
Since he was about four months old, Aiden hasn't been a very good napper. Most days, he takes a half-hour nap in the morning and a half-hour nap in the afternoon, but often he's still pretty sleepy after getting up. This afternoon when he woke up about 45 minutes before Seth did, we cuddled and read some books while he drank from his sippy cup, but then he turned around in my arms and fell asleep again. When I heard Seth wake up, I put Aiden down on the chair thinking that of course he would wake up right away when he sensed I wasn't holding him anymore. However, he continued to sleep and took another half-hour nap on our oversized chair in the living room, despite the fact that Seth wasn't exactly quiet when he got up. Even though Aiden wasn't sleeping where I wanted him to, he still looked really sweet!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
CUTE! i wish we lived closer to each other...i'd love to hang out with you guys more often than once a year! ;)
Post a Comment