.

.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kitchen Helpers

For as much as I love chocolate, I very rarely make brownies. I don't like the edges and can't justify baking (even from a box) and ending up with something that I don't want. However, Dan and I hosted 2 youth leaders and 5 teens who were at our church last night for the annual Youth Seminars. So I made brownies for them with the help of Seth and Aiden yesterday afternoon (knowing that I could conveniently let the guests eat first and end up with a middle piece for myself... yes, selfish; I admit it!). Not aware of my less-than-altruistic motives, Aiden and Seth had a great time helping me mix the batter...
...and of course, enjoying the highlight of any baking session - licking the spoon!

(And I did get a middle piece, just like I had hoped!)

No comments: