Thursday, January 28, 2010
Cleaning Out
Today, I finished this week's project of going through the bins of boy's clothes I have. I gave seven bags to our local consignment shop (where they will sort through them, donate to a church what they won't be able to sell and give me 50% of the profit from what they do sell!) and still have one huge bin full of all the favorite boy's clothes that I couldn't part with just yet. I love getting rid of things that we don't use and giving them to someone else who will use them. I've been doing that about once a year since we got married (it was a necessity with two moves so far), and I love it! Minimalist living is definitely for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good for you!
By the way, what happened to your snow?
Love it! That is the best feeling ever!
Post a Comment