With all the warm, sunny weather we've been having, the kids have been playing outside a lot more than is normal for this time of year. But with it still being only March, I haven't been as strict about sunscreen as I am in the summer months. So last week, when Aiden and Seth were outside for a couple hours, they both got a little rosy. However, by evening, Aiden's neck, ears and a spot on his cheek had become very red and bumpy and he was complaining of itchiness. From reading online, I am pretty sure he has what is considered photosensitivity or "sun allergy". We found a great hat for him that covers his neck as well and it arrived in the mail a few days ago. He has been so excited to wear it! And thankfully, he's been really good about remembering to put it on whenever he's outside. Hopefully the hat and the organic sunscreen (the only one we've been able to find that his skin doesn't react to) will keep him from breaking out again!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You should try this sunscreen
http://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/Product.aspx?sku=2144
Post a Comment