.

.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Day

Usually at this time of year, the kids are getting in their last few days of sledding before everything starts to thaw. This year, we had one day of snow all winter- and it was less than 3"! And now, after an unusual winter, we have started a very warm spring! The boys have been able to play outside with fleeces or sweatshirts most of last week, but today, it was 70 degrees. For about 20 minutes, Aiden and Seth ran around outside without their shirts on because they had gotten too hot in their long-sleeve shirts. It was just too cute not to capture!
Aiden wanted to get a picture with me and then thought it was hilarious when he made a face and I didn't know about it until I looked at the camera. What a goofy kid!
After that, both Seth and Aiden had to make some more funny faces while I tried to get a nice picture of them together...

and it finally worked!
Once Cora was up from her nap, she was thrilled to go out and play on the swing-set with her brothers...
and to hang out with Daddy when he got home from work.
Even though we've had a mild winter, I am still incredibly happy about an early spring!

1 comment:

Alvana said...

The picture of you and Aiden made me laugh! What a funny boy!