On Monday, Alvana and Audra came to visit for a few days. Cora was thrilled to see her little cousin again! When Alvana arrived, Aiden and Seth were outside playing in their bathing suits (it was in the mid-80's that day!) and weren't too interested in stopping their play to meet Audra.
Once they were inside and cleaned up, they were a lot more interested in holding Audra and getting her to smile.
In the evening, Audra had quite a few smiles for her Uncle Dan. She's such a cute, happy baby!
After Alvana and Audra left on Thursday, I realized I didn't have any pictures of my niece and I, and the only picture of her and I was taken by Seth that morning. But it was a wonderful to see them again!

1 comment:
I'm so sad! I wish I knew she was up to visit. I would love to have seen her and the baby!
Post a Comment