Since Baby Moe was 11 days past my due date (and not looking like he/she was going to make an appearance anytime too soon), we decided to drive two hours north to Sodus Bay off of Lake Ontario yesterday. The rest of the family - Mom and Dad Loucks, Jake, Hilda and Emma - had been there on Newark Island since yesterday... and we had planned to join them for the week with our almost two-week-old baby. But instead, we're still waiting for the baby to show up! So we took the kids up there to stay, and Dan and I spent the afternoon and early evening enjoying the time with family before driving back home. I know the kids will have a great time and I hope we get to join them later in the week!
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment