.

.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Girl

My college roommate, Stephanie, along with her daughter, Winter, and Steph's sister, Betsy, were in NY visiting family during spring break last week. Although it added about an hour to their trip home to Ohio, they drove out of the way to come see Aiden, Seth and I (and to give Winter a couple-hour break from the 10-hour ride home). Dan and I had stopped at Stephanie and her husband's place on the way home from Cincinnati last summer for a break for the boys and it worked out really well, so I was glad that our place could be the halfway point for their trip too. Aiden and Seth loved having Winter here to play with and gladly shared their toys with her. We even got outside for a little while, although it was a little chilly despite the sunshine. Before they left, I got a few pictures of Winter hugging the boys goodbye. They were so cute together!
Even though Aiden and Seth loved having Winter here and knew that was her name, I'm sure about half of the time they were calling her Emma (and she was still answering to that). I guess every pretty little girl with brown hair reminds them of Emma!

No comments: