Thursday, April 23, 2009
Play-dough
Another article in the boys' High Five magazine (LOVE that magazine... thank you, Hilda & Jake!) had a recipe for play-dough. I had been wanting to buy some play-dough for Aiden and Seth for a while now, but never thought of it when I was out. However, I think they had a lot more enjoyment helping with the creation of it, and it turned out really well too! Here are some pictures of their first play-dough experience last Thursday:


Dan even got in on the action when he got home from work. Aiden and Seth were very impressed with the slide he made and loved watching balls of clay roll down it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We get High-Five too, it's fantastic! I haven't made the play dough since we have a bazillion little tubs of it already. We've never made a slide like that though, the boys would love that, we'll have to try it!
Post a Comment