.

.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

For the first time since Dan and I got married, we spent Easter with the Loucks and Jansen families and were so glad that we were able to be with them! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend:
Aiden, Seth and I coloring eggs on Saturday morning.
The kids' Easter egg hunt (inside... it was much too cold outside!) on Saturday afternoon.
Seth, Emma and Aiden having a great time pounding their feet on the stairs at Great Aunt Wanda's house on Saturday evening.
Aiden's first time eating a black olive. He likes green ones a lot, but hasn't ever eaten a black one... until cousin Kari showed him how she can put them on her fingers. Aiden, Seth and Emma ALL had to try that one out after seeing Kari do it, but Aiden was the only one who actually ate several of the olives after playing with them.
Easter dinner on Saturday evening at Aunt Wanda's house.
Dan, Seth, Aiden and I on Sunday morning before church.
The table at Grandma & Grandpa Louckses house, all ready for Easter dinner. (I love how decorative the table is for each holiday!)
Aiden and Seth playing with their newest 2nd cousin, SS.
Aiden having a balloon fight with one of his 2nd cousins, Neil-Te. Both Aiden and Seth loved having all the big kids to play with after the Loucks' Easter dinner on Sunday afternoon!

No comments: