.

.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Getting "Help"

Aiden and Seth have been eager to help out with baby preparations lately. As the boys are now downstairs in their new room, I have been working to set up the baby room upstairs. All the neutral clothes are now put away and I have bins of boy clothes and girl clothes (borrowed from a friend) on hand once we know which we're going to need. One of the days this past week, I went through receiving blankets and bibs and both the boys decided they wanted to wear some baby bibs. Seth ended up running around with four on his neck, very proud of his new look!
Today, I was adjusting the straps on the infant carseat, but before I did that, Seth and Aiden both had to take a turn sitting in it and getting rocked by their brother.
They had so much fun with it! However, I'm hoping that once they see the baby in the carseat, they won't try the same thing again!
Everything is now set up and ready for our new arrival. Can't be too much longer now!

No comments: