Whenever the boys are in their tunnel walking around with it, we tease them about looking like either a caterpillar or a piece of macaroni. This morning before breakfast, Seth went out in the sun room and was singing quite loudly. He didn't know I had the camera at first, but it was just too silly a moment not to capture it on tape!
Lately, I have been trying to work with Aiden and Seth on learning the Pledge of Allegiance. Although the following doesn't show Aiden's best effort (by far), Seth did really well so I had to share this too. It is so amazing to me to watch them just soak up information at this age!

2 comments:
I can't decide which video I like more... they are both great! Good work to Seth on the pledge, and being goofy. :)
upside down, right side up MACARONI... tooooo funny :) thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment