Cora's hair is growing! I know most head-on pictures of her don't seem to prove that (since she is definitely sporting a baby mullet!), but her long locks are very apparent from a side view:
and from behind:
Yesterday, I even bought some little-girl cloth ponytail holders and had my first-ever attempt with putting something with elastic in Cora's hair. She did NOT like it! But after she saw me get out the camera, she was all smiles again.
While I was tugging on her hair it kept her somewhat happy to have her play mirror in her hand.
It took me three tries to get her ponytails straightened out so they weren't too far forward, or too far back.
This last picture was actually the first one that I took... when I realized how much more practice I would need to get her hair right on a first attempt! I just had to laugh at her smile in this picture though. She was saying, "Cheese!" just as I took it. Cora loves getting her picture taken. Now if only I can get her to love leaving things in her hair, instead of pulling them out after a few minutes, we'll be all set!

1 comment:
She looks so cute! Love the hair and the smiles!
Post a Comment