Ever since the kids spent the week with Mom and Dad Loucks last month, Cora has talked a lot about being Grandpa's buddy. Even if we ask her, "Are you Daddy's (or Mama's) buddy?" her response is almost always, "No! 'Ampa's!" Yesterday when I was organizing and cleaning out some of the boys' old clothes, I came across the 18-month sweatshirts that Aiden and Seth got for Christmas when they were a little over one. When I told Cora that it said Grandpa's Little Buddy and asked if she wanted to try it on, she was really happy about letting me take a picture of her!
I also had to do my best to get her saying what was on the sweatshirt. I guess she cooperated as well as any normal one-year-old!
It took a few tries to get those clips, but I had to just laugh at some of my other attempts! Cora definitely loves to talk about everything!

1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment