For days, the boys have been counting down the days until Halloween. They were so excited to trick-or-treat again! Aiden and Seth have both known what they wanted to dress as for about a month, but we just bought Cora's outfit from craigslist a few weeks ago. I loved that we found something that wasn't "princess-y" for her... and with how cold it was this evening, I was also really glad that she had such a warm costume!
Because our narrow, wooded road isn't the safest for trick-or-treating, we took the kids to a nearby development. After that, we went to the middle of Horseheads, which was a lot more crowded and went down and back up one block. By the end, the kids were pretty tired (it was past bedtime)...

but they were pretty excited to see all the candy they got once we got home!
Since Dan and I hate to see the kids consume all that horrible junk food, we are willing to sacrifice and eat some (or a lot) for them. It's just the price we have to pay.

No comments:
Post a Comment