.

.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

New 'Do

Today, I attempted a new hairstyle on Cora before we left for MOPS. (I've only done pigtails and ponytails on her... and since she's not very good at keeping things in her hair yet, I'm surprised I was brave enough to try more than that!) I haven't braided my own hair in years, so I was a little out of practice on my french braids. Thankfully, she did really well keeping in her braids while we were at MOPS, and didn't pull them out until we were on our way home. But with my ten-minute effort on her hair, I made sure to take some pictures while it still looked nice!

Seth and Aiden wanted to be in the pictures too...
and then they wanted Zion to be with them too.
Whether I get pictures of them or not, I'm so thankful for all the everyday moments I get to enjoy with my children!

No comments: