.

.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ice Skating

This afternoon, Dan and I took the boys ice skating for the first time. (Cora was with us too, of course, but they don't make ice skates in her petite size 4... since most kids are barely walking when they're in that size, not nearly 2 1/2!)
The first few laps were pretty difficult, with Aiden and Seth hanging off of Dan and I while we tried to balance in our own skates for the first time in 7 years.
Then we got hold of a couple of the dozen plastic trainers that the little kids could use to help them learn how to skate. After that, the boys were cruising around on their own...
while Dan and I took turns hanging out with Cora.
The plastic trainers might not have helped too much with ice skating form, but they did really help Aiden and Seth enjoy themselves!

It was a really fun family outing and something that all of the kids are excited to do again!

2 comments:

Alvana said...

Looks like fun!

Alvana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.