.

.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tooth Fairy Tales

Last month, Seth lost his first tooth!
A few days ago, his second one (that has been loose for weeks) finally fell out also.  He had been trying not to loosen it too much, despite my best efforts to get it out with meals including corn on the cob, apples and other crunchy foods.  When he was eating some carrots for lunch on Monday, he stopped chewing and made a face.  When I asked him what was wrong, he said that there was a white, hard piece in his carrot.  I could see the space in his mouth when he talked, so I asked him what he did with the white piece in his carrot.  His answer?  "I swallowed it!"  Thankfully, he wasn't upset when I informed him that he had just swallowed his tooth.  And the tooth fairy still left a dollar under his pillow, even though there wasn't a tooth there to take.

No comments: