This past week (and next) Cora, Seth and Aiden have been taking swimming lessons every morning. We had Aiden and Seth in swimming lessons two years ago at a different pool. But there, they went two days a week for eight weeks. Because of Mikiah being due at the beginning of July, we skipped lessons this year. Since the pool where we had taken the boys before doesn't allow 3-year-olds, we decided to go to a different pool for lessons this year. I'm glad we made that decision, since Cora has been doing great!
Aiden and Seth have been doing really well also. It has been really encouraging to see them eager to go every day (even when it rained yesterday).
Swimming lessons have been tiring all the kids out! This afternoon, Seth fell asleep while he was reading. I'm glad I got pictures of this too, because he denied having slept at all (although it was a good half hour)!

1 comment:
Does Seth usually tangle his legs like that when he sleeps? So funny!
Post a Comment