.

.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Poison!

Poison ivy, that is.  Those suspicious looking spots that Seth has had on his arms for the last few days have spread and now polka-dot his arms, legs and face.  He's been waking up earlier and earlier this week (probably due to itching and being uncomfortable), and this morning he was awake at 5am.  As it was, Aiden had woken up crying for no apparent reason at 3:20 and had been in bed with me since then (although neither of us slept more than 25 minutes before Seth woke up), so it's been a really long day so far.  Thank goodness it's Friday and Dan will be back in Marion in just a few hours.  After all, misery really does love company!
Seth, Aiden and I drove in to the Urgent Care center in Penfield this morning and got there right after they opened at 11am.  When I went last week to get a Prednizone prescription for my poison ivy, I was by myself and had a very short wait.  Of course, since I had both boys with me today, the wait would have to be over an hour.  We were leaving at 12:45 with two prescriptions for Seth - one for a steroid like I was on, and one for a topical cream.  Poor kid!  Here he is this morning showing off the poison ivy look:

No comments: