Dan and I closed on our new house today! Aiden and Seth stayed with Grandma & Grandpa for the day and I drove down this morning for the final walk-through and the closing. Afterward, we took a trip to Lowe's and got a few things and then Dan headed back to the hotel where he'll still be staying one more night and I left to head back up to Marion. Everything is getting moved in on Thursday morning and I'll be driving back down with the boys that day. And Friday morning will be the first work-week day that we'll all wake up in the same place in 10 weeks. We are definitely looking forward to being together as a family again! The below pictures of the outside of the house are ones I took while we were waiting for our realtor to come for the walk-through this morning. (The rest will look very different in a few days once we get all our stuff in, so I held off on taking pictures inside.)
Looking up the driveway
The top of the driveway
The back of the house, standing in the turnaround
Standing in the back corner of the yard, looking at the sunroom
The front left corner of the house, with the sunroom on the back

5 comments:
Looks awesome! Congrats!!!
Yeah! Congratulations, it looks fantastic!
So happy for you guys! You know I'll be up for a visit soon!!
Wow! How exciting! The picture looking up the drive way with all the trees looks like a haven for poison ivy... Better be careful! :)
Beautiful house! I'm sure you will fill it with laughter and joy and wonderful memories!
Post a Comment