Friday, August 8, 2008
Farm Time
Probably the best part of the reunion for me was Friday evening, which was spent at my cousin's horse farm. I spent the summer with her in '03 and hadn't been back since then. I had a chance to ride two horses, which I loved, and Aiden rode on a horse for the first time ever! As soon as Aiden was up on Misty with me, he started making "vroom" noises. Of course, he makes those same noises for just about everything that moves - cars, boats, golfcarts, even bicycles, so why wouldn't that sound be appropriate for a horse too?
The highlight of Seth's evening (as unfortunately, the horses didn't seem to impress him too much... We tried to get Seth to take a ride also, but he wanted nothing to do with the horses up-close, although he did like them from a distance.) was being able to sit on the farm tractor!
Dan had a great time showing Aiden and Seth all the buttons and levers, and they took turns moving the steering wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment