.

.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ear Infection

After a rough weekend with Cora, we headed back to the doctor's office first thing Monday morning where she was diagnosed with an ear infection. The doctor injected her with her first round of antibiotics, which helped a lot because she spit out most of the medicine that I gave her today. Thankfully, she wasn't dehydrated at all... but it was really tough to get her to eat at all on Sunday and most of yesterday too. I think the thing that helped most was giving her watered-down Pedialyte in an eye-dropper (since she still refuses a bottle most of the time).
Cora isn't completely back to normal yet, but she's getting there. There were a lot more smiles and giggles today than she's had since Friday. I even took her six-month pictures today (a day late), although to me, she still looks a little sick. But it is a huge improvement from this weekend!

No comments: