Yesterday at lunch, I was sitting to the right of Seth and was looking at him closely for the first time since breakfast. That was when I realized that he had a large chunk of hair missing from his head! I asked him what had happened and eventually pulled the story out of him. He had found a pair of scissors in the box of hair clipping supplies in the bathroom closet and instead of doing what he had been told to do in the bathroom, he hid in the closet and cut a piece out of his hair. Since we were busy running errands for the hour and a half after that, I didn't even notice his hair until I had a chance to sit down at lunch time. I was upset that he had used the scissors when he knows he's not supposed to and especially that he had used them on his hair. However, when I told him he had a bald spot, he came up with a very cute response - "I just wanted to look like Grandpa!" When I told him that I was going to take a picture to show him his bald spot, he told me he didn't want to look at the picture, which is why his hand is over his eyes in this picture.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
too funny! N did that on purpose because he wanted to look like grandpa too!
Post a Comment