Friday, October 23, 2009
Baby Shower
Yesterday evening, the ladies from our church threw a baby shower for Cora and I. There was a delicious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, shower games, a devotional on the blessings of motherhood and lots of adorable outfits for Cora. Since we have been given a closet full of the smaller-sized girl clothes that a friend's daughter wore, I suggested that the larger sizes (12 months and up) are more what we will need. But now that I have all these cute outfits for when she's older, I can't wait for her to get to wear them!


We also got several gift cards, which we plan to use towards a stroller (since we've only ever had a double stroller). I'm really excited to go shopping for that in the near future!

Our church family has been such a blessing to us this past year that we've been there, and last night's baby shower was no exception. We have a wonderful church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment