Monday, October 5, 2009
Toddler-proofing
This past Saturday morning, I gave Cora a bath, leaving her bath supplies out on the counter afterward. Later, Seth came out of the bathroom and told me that he'd used some "lotion" on his head. A quick look at his hair made me think he'd put baby shampoo on his dry hair, so we went together to the bathroom to wash it off. Once there, I discovered the bottle of baby oil on the edge of the counter and realized that Seth had put that in his hair, not shampoo. So after washing his hair in the sink a couple of times, the oil was out. Even though we won't have to baby-proof our house because of Cora for a few more months, I now realize that we have to toddler-proof the baby stuff because of Aiden and Seth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment