.

.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dress Up

Cora acquired a lot of clothes in various colors for her baby shower last week (because I had mentioned to my friend that organized the shower that we already HAD a ton of pink clothes), and I can't wait to put her the cute outfits she received. However, a lot of the smaller outfits that we have are dresses and she needed a few more pants and shirts to stay warm in this winter, at least while we're around the house. So I took the kids out shopping for a few things this morning and had a lot of fun! In the past three years, I've done a lot of shopping for boys' clothes and, with the exception of occasionally buying a girl's outfit for a friend's daughter or a niece, I haven't wandered into the pink baby section of most department stores. Now that I have a girl to shop for though, I have been thrilled to find that even though I thought the girls' section was mostly Pepto Bismol pink, there is actually every color of the rainbow in shirts, pants and adorable little dresses.
I've always liked to grocery shop more than I've liked to clothes shop, but I just might be changing my mind about that... at least when it comes to buying outfits for Cora!

No comments: