.

.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Chocolate

This afternoon, I asked the boys to go into the living room for a few minutes after Dan got home so we could talk about his day. Truthfully though, I wanted to get the boys out of the kitchen so Dan and I could eat the two Hershey's chocolates that my Mary Kay saleslady had put in the bag of makeup products she had dropped off for me earlier today. Both Dan and I had hurriedly scarfed down our chocolate before Seth came into the kitchen again. He wanted to be picked up, but once I was holding him, he looked at me kinda funny and asked if he could have an M&M too. I told him that I hadn't had an M&M. He said he still wanted one from the trail mix bag, even though I hadn't had one. When we asked him why he had thought about M&M's right then, he smiled and said that he had smelled them on me. I guess next time, Dan and I will have to save our chocolate until after the boys are in bed if we don't want them to notice!

2 comments:

Like Fudge said...

I can totally relate. Hubby just tells the boys that I'm chocolate scented. The big boys aren't buying it anymore! :-)

Traci said...

That's so funny! It never fails that if I sneak some chocolate, B and Emma ALWAYS smell it on me. It's like they KNOW!!! :)