Besides being the first week of November, we had several other firsts this week as well. On Wednesday, I brought the boys to Story Hour at our library. At one point, I counted 22 preschoolers there (and Cora was one of two babies that was present). Since Aiden and Seth's Sunday school class is pretty small, the boys aren't used to being around that many kids. Aiden participated more than Seth did; but Aiden has always been more independent than his (slightly) younger brother. Both of my little bookworms enjoyed all the stories that were read and told me that they want to go again next week. So maybe if we go more often, Seth will warm up to participating in the silly songs and not be as shy as he was this week.
Another first took place on Thursday when I went to a MOPS meeting with the kids. A good friend of mine from high school is a MOPS coordinator for her area and encouraged me to find a group here. I met several ladies that live in the area (four of them live within a few miles of us), and am looking forward to the next meeting in a couple of weeks.
And tomorrow is the start of Dan's last year in his 20's. Happy birthday to the most wonderful man I know!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment