.

.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Child Labor

This afternoon, Cora took a longer-than-I-had-expected nap (which is always nice!), but I had hoped to take the kids to the park because it was such a beautiful day. So instead, I sent Aiden and Seth outside to pick up pine cones while their sister was sleeping.
They had already had practice clearing the lawn of pine cones and sticks at Grandma and Grandpa's house earlier this week, and they were excited to work on our yard too.
However, the novelty wore off quickly. Soon they were having more fun dangling their plastic bags from the sticks they had found than actually picking up any pine cones. But I was able to clear a lot of the back yard while Cora slept, and we all enjoyed being out in the warm sun!

2 comments:

Like Fudge said...

Child labor - lol! I always tell my older boys that I am just making sure that they will be "marriable."

Dan and Alenna said...

That is excellent! I'll have to remember that one for when the boys are older!