I love the weekly trips the kids and I take to the library. Aiden and Seth enjoy story time (which, sadly, will be ending for the summer in just a few more weeks) and we come home each week with at least a dozen books, sometimes as many as 20. Even though our library allows most books to be checked out for 4 weeks, we have no problem reading through all of the ones we take home in just a few days. By the time we bring them back the following week, we've read most more than once. Although I love reading with the boys probably as much as they do, I also really appreciate the calm that will settle over our house whenever we bring home new books. This afternoon, I tried to catch the boys "reading", but Seth noticed me pretty quickly. Aiden noticed me too, but not the camera, and went right on looking at his books. (Listen carefully at the end to his completely unscripted announcement. I couldn't agree more!)
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aiden's comment is so cute!!! I'm so glad that you've instilled in them a love for reading!
Post a Comment