.

.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picnic & Parade

On Memorial Day, Dan and I packed up the kids and a picnic lunch and headed to a park in the next town over. We haven't been there in almost a year, so it was exciting (and like new) for the boys. Aiden ate his lunch really fast and then was in constant motion for the rest of our time there - climbing and running all over.
Seth enjoyed climbing as well.
Cora spent time hanging out with Daddy...
and then with me.
(And I even found a great tree to climb! I tried to get Aiden and Seth to join me on the lowest branch, but they wanted to stay down on the picnic bench instead.)
The park is very close to the high school, so when we heard the marching band rehearsing we decided to walk over and watch the parade. Seth and Aiden loved seeing all the firetrucks, the horses and hearing the marching bands.
But of course, their favorite part was the candy!

No comments: