.

.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Annual Haircutting Fiasco

Last year's haircutting incident (http://louckslounge.blogspot.com/2008/06/of-cuts-and-clippers.html) has been a dim memory for months. Dan has been taking care of all the boys barber needs over the last year and they have all turned out well. This past Sunday, I trimmed Dan's hair while we were at his parents' house (which turned out fine, in case you're wondering). That afternoon, as I was getting ready for church, Dan was packing up to head back home and then on to NC the following morning, and Aiden was still napping, Seth found the clippers. He was sitting on our bed and I thought nothing of him handling the clippers because he wasn't anywhere near an outlet. I continued getting ready but glanced in on him a few minutes later and saw that he'd pulled the scissors out of the box as well. I hurried in to take the scissors away from him and brought him into the next room with me. When we were in a room with better light, I looked at his shirt and wondered why there was hair all over it. I thought at first that it must have come from the clippers, but there was too much there. It was then that I noticed he had a bald spot on the side of his head which hadn't been there earlier. Once again, Dan is going to have to fix a haircutting mistake... only this time, it was one that Seth caused himself and the guilt is not on me!

1 comment:

Like Fudge said...

Could have titled this one "Officially Big Boys II." Maybe he just wanted to look like grandpa!