Monday, June 22, 2009
Boat Jackets
Yesterday afternoon, I ran out to get a few things and also bought some new life jackets for the boys. The infant ones that they have had are made for a child up to 30 pounds and they are both really close to that mark. Aiden is usually around 29.5 lbs. in the morning and a little over 30 lbs. by the evening. Seth isn't quite as close as Aiden. He's normally around 27 or 28 pounds, depending on the time of day. But who knows if he'll hit a growth spurt over the next month and need a bigger one when we head on our annual Sodus Bay vacation next month? When I got home from the store, the boys were up from their naps. They were thrilled when they saw what I had brought back with me, and both insisted on putting them on right away... About a half hour later, we were able to finally take the life jackets back off of them!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment