.

.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Return of Winter

After a snowfall of about 4-5 inches today, Seth and Aiden were able to go out this afternoon and play once again. (It has been almost a month since the last time we had enough snow for them to play in!) Although they did some sledding, the highlight for them this time was being able to shovel, since I had left the shovel out after we went to story time at the library this morning. They loved making tracks with the shovel.

Aiden kept pretending that Scoop and Lofty (the digger and mobile crane from "Bob the Builder") were going to be driving on the paths he was shoveling.

Seth attempted a snow angel... but having a month off from snow
made him forget how to make one.

From the weather forecast, it looks like the boys will be able to play outside for the rest of the week. I never thought I'd be excited about more snow in February, but I am really happy that Aiden and Seth will get to be outside playing again!

1 comment:

Alvana said...

Seth's attempt at a snow angel was very funny!!