.

.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hair Surgery

Aiden and Seth regularly perform "back surgery" on Dan using any spinal implants that occasionally come home from Dan's work in his pocket and, of course, their not-so-medical tools (hammers, saws, wrenches, etc.). Lately, they've wanted to do "hair surgery" on me. After some of my hair was pulled out when Aiden used a pair of his toy pliers and said it was a straightener, I told them no more tools. They have to use my hair brushes and clips now. So this afternoon, they spent probably 20 minutes putting all sorts of clips in my hair...
then taking them out and brushing it again...
laughing at how they could get the combs and brushes to stay in...
and finally putting some of my hair bands on their own heads!
I'm sure it won't be long before the boys don't want to do my hair anymore and it'll be something that Cora and I do by ourselves. But I'm glad we have the pictures to prove that they liked to do my hair at 3 1/2!

1 comment:

Like Fudge said...

Cute! (A and C still do my hair!)