Even though Cora's hair is just starting to look bang-length in the front, the back has gotten several inches long over the last several months. However, it was very thin at the bottom, so I took Cora to get the back trimmed this morning.
Since Dan was at work, Seth was my photographer (and Aiden sat and read some books while he waited).
We saved a few locks of her hair in an envelope for Cora's baby book, and although the hairdresser was very worried about me getting hair all over me, there really wasn't much more than those few locks. Although I had dreaded Cora's first haircut, it wasn't the sad event that I had thought it was going to be. But I'll probably still wait as long as possible until I schedule her next haircut, because most days it feels like she's growing up much too fast!

1 comment:
Good job with the photography, Seth!!
Post a Comment