A couple of days ago, Seth and Aiden had their first teeth cleaning at the dentist. I had been nervous about their reaction to going, and had put off telling them until that afternoon. However, they did great! Dan met us there after work and the boys each had their cleaning at the same time (so no one had to watch his brother and get scared), which worked out really well.
I thought it was really cute that the hygienists both gave Aiden and Seth a pair of sunglasses, so they weren't bothered by the bright light.
All of the kids got new toothbrushes. Aiden and Seth have been very excited about their new toothpaste and floss this week also. In fact, they've brushed and flossed their teeth after almost every meal since Tuesday evening... without any prompting from me! I'm not expecting that to last too long, but I've been very happy about it for the last few days!
Cora (who will have to wait a few more years until her first appointment) enjoyed watching her brothers get their teeth cleaned. Thankfully, it was a much better first visit than I had anticipated!

No comments:
Post a Comment